Friday, October 9, 2009

It All Started With Second Kiss

Our first kiss wasn't all that great. With all the emails we had exchanged piror to our first date, we were so anxious and pressured ourselves way too much. So when it happened we're so nervous, it was laughable. I didn't want him to think that I was a lousy kisser and he didn't want me to think he was a bad kisser. So we decided to try again and promised to have a second date..

Two weeks later, we met at a coffee shop and walked to the movie theatre. It's a movie date... We sat on the seats, pulled up the arm rest between us, so we could sit closer.

I felt that he was nervous again. I was so nervous that maybe he could hear my heartbeat. The movie began, but no sign of him initiating the contact. We were sitting in silence and I realized an hour had already passed without both of us touching each other. I was getting frustrated and getting anxious. Finally, I had to lean and whisper in his ear, "So, when are we going to make out? Or are we just going to see this movie and go home?"

Paul finally smiled and position himself towards me. I smiled and postioned myself towards him. "Hi there," I said. I saw his face getting close to me and finally, our lips met for the second time. Oh forget it, he had me at second kiss - his soft lips. It was so amazing. Then we kissed again and again. We couldn't stop kissing each other. Our lips, our tongues, our juices - we were both losing ourselves in the dark theatre like two kids in lust.

He once told me it starts with a kiss... He was right. It was the beginning of our sweet affair...

10 comments:

Odd Jeppesen said...

I once had one of those false starts. It was frustrating, but the second "first time" made up for it. More than made up for it.

Anonymous said...

Wow that was a lot like one of my first dates at 14 or 15. Boys were shy and nervous, they thought we didn't want them to touch us, remember?

J said...

With me it was a first kiss, but I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes, from a kiss, you just know so much about someone.

Gloria said...

Hi, this is my first visit to your blog and a great first read. I hate that first kiss but once it's over . . the second and third . . need I say more?

Off to read some more!

Luna Sea said...

From the O-Zone: Yes, sometimes false starts reinforce the purpose of the second "firt time" :)

Secretia: I know.. We were like two teenagers!!!

J: I believe in kiss and it tells so much about the person you're with... So interesting

Gloria: Aw thank you so much for visiting my blog - I hope you enjoy my posts! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I just landed at your blog, Luna Sea. Lovely first kiss scenario, awkwardness and all. A little bit of awkwardness is just so perfect, in retrospect, isn't it? But, wow. Falling in love with a lover. Dangerous territory. Dangerous and so beautiful.

Sorcerer said...

wow!! good writeup.
thanks for the good read

whaatamithinking said...

Luna- I'm waiting for a new post!! what happened after that? how did you get to where you are now? and how do you feel about him now? CH

Topaz said...

It's so hard to forget those first moments, but why would we want to when it always puts a smile on our faces...

giardigno65 said...

true! The second kiss seals...


Sexy Couple Pictures, Images and Photos