Friday, October 2, 2009

My New Journey

I never thought I'd fall in love again. I thought I'd stay madly in love with my husband, but instead, I've fallen in love with someone else... Was it intentional? I don't know. But I know this for sure - I was lonely, extremely lonely. I craved for intimacy - those skin on skin moments. I longed for affection and being adored by her husband. I dreamed of mind blowing sex. But It seems all of these things have disappeared from my life. I was screaming for attention when my husband refused to hear me. I was slowly dying inside.

Then I met my knight in shining armour. And he changed my life. He made me realize I am still a woman, that I'm beautiful and still got it.

The relationship I have with my lover is not all rosey and dreamy things, but I can honestly say that I'm lucky, so damn lucky. And I want to remember everything; the sweet nibbles in the beatufiul afternoon in the hotel room, or warm embrace in the shower, or passionate kisses in the car, or laughter in bed under the white sheets. I don't want to forget it. That's why I decided to start my blog. This blog is my memoirs of infidelity; past, present and future - and the place where I can be me....

17 comments:

Odd Jeppesen said...

Your luck is something to be treasured. Long may it last.

Odd Jeppesen said...

In far too many cases, once people are married they just give up... as if they no longer have to fight for what they want or what they have.

Anonymous said...

That is a sad but beautiful story. Quite moving and I'll be thinking of you and your situation a lot. It is very intriguing to think about!

Thanks for visiting Secret Story Time, come back often please!

Secretia

Anonymous said...

Wow, we can't wait for your next post!

Thanks for joining us in Bloggerland.

Soon you will have a lot of followers.

Oh, by the way, Google's Follower function is acting up right now, so that's why you can't see us. They'll have it fixed soon, it's not just on your blog.

Suncerely, Secretia

Luna Sea said...

From the O-Zone: Thank you - I hope so too. BTW, ditto on marriage. I think many couples stop trying - sad truth:(

Secretia: Thanks so much for being my first follower! I was quite surprised with delight since I hadn't even posted an entry when I saw your photo!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear more.

And what a sexy, beautifully designed site!

Anonymous said...

you r so sexy.

Anonymous said...

Hot

Looks like Rainy is old news now

We got a young new hottie on the block!

Topaz said...

Ah, Luna, my little phoenix :-) Welcome, and beautiful blog layout...

Topaz said...

H:
It's quite mean of you to put down Rainy, since she's clearly still news enough for you to write about. It's one thing to slander another blogger, but on someone else's page is despicable.

Sorry for ranting here Luna, it had to be said.

Anonymous said...

Topaz: Don't assume I was trying to be mean with my comment about Rainy.

I simply think this is Rainy with a new name and revamped blog- thats all. The layout is similar, the style of writing and even the contents of the blog

I was only welcoming Rainy back to blogging... with a new identity.

Amelie said...

C'est Magnifique

Lovely art work and layout. Even though I am not in a love affair, Je comprends your feeling.

Amelie xo

Luna Sea said...

Everyone: Thank you all for stopping by and leaving me comments!!! I'm really happy that you swing by - thank you!!!!!

Love,
Luna Sea:)

craft brag said...

lovely photos

Jenna

Luna Sea said...

H: Thanks for commenting - Rainy is so popular, I wouldn't come close! Thank you though - I guess I should take your comments as a complement. Sorry Ms. Rainy - watch out! :)

Gloria said...

I didn't think I'd be cos I'm happily married and wouldn't want it to be my husband having this relationship with you, but I'm absolutely hooked and waiting in anticipation to see what happens next! You Go Girl!!!!

Luna Sea said...

Gloria: That's great that you're happily married. Marriage is sacred and it should stay that way... I can't wait to share more!


Sexy Couple Pictures, Images and Photos