Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Dalliance

I think everybody is different when it comes to coping with pain and frusration over their relationship with their married partner. I have my own ways to deal with mine.
What I've learned throughout the relationship with Paul over the years is that I have the strength I never thought exsited within myself. The patience, or testing my boudaries, or putting the brave face for my child even when things get rocky with him.
Being a woman, I'm not that good with separating two things; mind and body. And even it's an unwritten law - never to fall in love with a married partner, I couldn't stop falling in love with him - it was inevitable. I knew it would come with a price, but I dove in with a smile on my face. And I'm glad I did...
When I saw him on my birthday morning, all my feelings were validated, that the chance I took with him gave me something that I would have never experienced with anyone else - Rush, lust, love, dream and the friendship that I thought long gone are still with me and with him, in both of our lives. We're giving each other some things to make both of us so, very human again. And as much as it hurts sometimes, he is someone I will cherish with all my heart.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

something about letting down our defenses that allows growth..

enjoying your journey.

~xo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts :-) As they say," I have been in that place but I still don't understand what it meant to me"

Gloria said...

I fear for your heart though . . . I guess that as long as you don't invest more than you can afford to lose then it's all good:)

Hope you're not offended. You want us to be honest, no?

Anonymous said...

ain't love grand!!!

Sounds good to me Sweets.

Topaz said...

With all the turmoil going on with fellow bloggers, it's nice to see a post on the happiness we wanted when we got into these relationships in the first place.

Anonymous said...

Everyone seems to be hopelessly in love!! I'm glad you enjoyed your special day with him.

:)

whaatamithinking said...

I couldn't stop falling in love with him - it was inevitable. I knew it would come with a price, but I dove in with a smile on my face. And I'm glad I did...

sounds like my playing with fire entry... drowning in love. the pain is worth it b/c the pleasure is so amazing...

Luna Sea said...

Just a Curious Wife: Thank you:) xoxo

FG Sakes: There is still a part of me that don't understand everything that's going on...

Gloria: I'm not offended! It's true, it's very risky, but I'm happy:)

Southern Sage: Yes, sir... xoxo

Topaz: I think it's going around, isn't it? Crazy, but I guess that's what we signed on. Love ya! xoxo

Spring Flower: Thanks so much, honey!!! We're hopelessly in love!!!

whaatamithinking: Yep, we're all feeling and playing with the same fire. xx

Anonymous said...

Oh, it is a joy to find our own inner strength. Then we know how to steer ourselves through deep water without drowning. I am happy you have accomplished this, very happy.


Sexy Couple Pictures, Images and Photos